Enjoy these 7 BIG Benefits:
- Better Balance–Of all tai-chi’s big benefits, it’s the best-documented in medical literature! Studies show that older adults who do hour-long tai chi sessions one to three times a week are 43% less likely to fall, and they cut their risk of injury in half!
- No More Pain–A growing number of clinical trials show that tai chi offers significant relief from back, neck, arthritis, and fibromyalgia pain.
- A Sharper Mind–Tai chi can help reduce age-related cognitive decline … and even slow dementia!
- A Boost in Mood–In 82% of studies, tai chi greatly improved mood and lowered anxiety. Plus, it was shown to be an effective treatment for depression.
- Less Stress–Learn to step back and take a deep, calming breath.
- More Confidence–While gaining muscle and mind control.
- A Healthier Heart–Tai chi may offer advantages over other types of aerobic exercise, especially for people who are sedentary or very out of shape. And that’s not all. It also lowers blood pressure and total cholesterol, reduces chronic inflammation, and tones the sympathetic nervous system.